Let's Travel and Learn
Sometimes we need to expose ourselves and learn by having our own experiences. So why not try to travel with your friends and with your love ones to an exciting and happy adventure yet an educational one.
So come and join us in our after Christmas
adventure with everybody. Check it out? just read more...
Trip to National Museum
and UP SIDE down tour...Come and join us learn and remember the different preserved
cultures and artifacts from the past.
So lets have a trip an educational trip rather to the most
aspiring museums in the country of the Philippines, to the National Museum and
the Up Side down this December 26, 2017. Join us now and capture the moments
we've spent.
For more informations:
1st Destination
PLACE/LOCATION/
DESTINATION
National Museum of Fine Arts of the Philippines
@ Padre Burgos Avenue, Ermita, Manila
@ Padre Burgos Avenue, Ermita, Manila
Here are the different activities in the
trip
ACTIVITIES/SCHEDULE
• Fine art (11;00 am-12:00 pm)
• Archaeology (12:00-1:00 pm)
• Lunch Break (1;00-2:00 pm)
• Ethnography (2:00-3:00pm)
• Natural History (3:00-5:00 pm)
BEST TIME TO VISIT/LENGTH
OF VACATION
Dec.
26, 2017 (Tuesday)/ 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
TRANSPORTATION
(TYPE, BUDGET, SCHEDULES,
OTHERS)
Bus/ Van
(Airconditioned Bus/Van, ₱18,000)
FOOD (TYPE, BUDGET,
SCHEDULE, OTHERS)
Ilustrado
Restaurant (Ala Carte, ₱1,500)
THINGS TO BRING REMINDERS
School ID, Waver, Notes and Pen
TOTAL BUDGET
₱21,000/
₱1000 per Head
OTHER INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED
2nd Destination
PLACE/LOCATION/ DESTINATION
Upside Down Museum
@ Pasay Metro Manila
@ Pasay Metro Manila
ACTIVITIES/SCHEDULE
BEST
TIME TO VISIT/LENGTH OF VACATION
Tuesday
to Sunday
(11:00am
to 9:00pm)
TRANSPORTATION
(TYPE,
BUDGET, SCHEDULES, OTHERS)
Bus/
Van
(Air-conditioned
Bus/Van, 300/head)
FOOD
(TYPE, BUDGET, SCHEDULE, OTHERS)
The
Legend Seafood Restaurant
(P1500)
THINGS TO BRING REMINDERS
ID,
Waiver, Notes and Pens
Camera
(to capture pictures in the museum)
TOTAL
BUDGET
Entrance
Ticket = P450
P2250
OTHER
INFORMATION YOU MAY NEED
Contact For Group Tours and Discounts - Please look
for "Grace / Pau"
Land Line: (02) 834-8997 / (02)
551-5530 / (02) 506 0080
Cell Phone: 0917 -877-8798 /
0998-334-8363 / 0916-321-1445
Address: CCP Complex, Roxas
Boulevard, Pasay City, Metro Manila





Nice trip!
TumugonBurahinsooo gooodd
TumugonBurahinWOW.. Very Interesting, now I think I'll spend my money that I save for 2 years in visiting this beautiful yet full of knowledge place
TumugonBurahinNow I'm fired up, I can now spend my Christmas vacation happier, cheaper together with my friends
TumugonBurahin<3 :-*
Please wait for me, I'll start saving money now temporarily lend me some money, I promise after new year I'll be able to pay you back. I'm just really currently broke. :(
TumugonBurahinYou don't seem like a trustworthy person, you might run away after the trip hahaha
BurahinI'll join your Trip
TumugonBurahinWow very interesting trip, I'll be glad if you 'll let me join in the trip
TumugonBurahinNational Museum huh... How I wish to go there someday, all the antiques, preserved artifacts and different arts.. uhm It does really excite me very much
TumugonBurahinIt's my pleasure joining you to a wonderful and fantastic trip. I know it will be so fun
TumugonBurahinLet me join your trip
TumugonBurahinWell it seems legit and fun, so I'll consider coming with you just persuade me more so that I won't change my mind hahaha
TumugonBurahinAstigggg :)
TumugonBurahinWow ! Sugoiii ! Kawaiii :D
TumugonBurahinwow!!
TumugonBurahinWow,, Nice Place
TumugonBurahinWoooow just wow
TumugonBurahinnice verryyy
TumugonBurahinSweeegggg. WOW! 😊😂
TumugonBurahinmapapa wow ka sa sobrang ganda :)
TumugonBurahinLets bring back the past by visiting the National Museum, Can't wait to visit it and learn more about some facts! Upside Down Museum ahhhh! A good place to spend time with friends!
TumugonBurahinVery jice
TumugonBurahin